Thursday, June 12, 2008

In South Africa

Greetings from South Africa!

We all made it here safely with all of our belongings... we are flying to Madagascar today at 3.

I just took my last hot awesome shower for the next ??? days/weeks/months... ha ha... and had my last glass of good wine...

If i have more time at the airport later I will upload the blog I wrote on my computer... but if not, check out the links to other blogs that's on the side... some of them are people from my group and some even have pictures...

I miss everyone, but I'm having a lot of fun.

As far as candy :)... I do enjoy most, so almost anything is a safe bet... but some ideas include: laffy taffy, sprees, skittles, starburst, reeses pieces, m&ms (peanut better is the best!)... but really anything will be great! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dephie,

i have been having fun hanging out in the basement catching meece and chasing bugs outside, and pooing in my mum's shower. i miss you and loves you!xoxox
love,
mr. frankensprinkles ,aka mr. meow and brat