Sunday, August 8, 2010

No Title

The last week went by really fast... maybe because I was sucked into a Lost watching time warp...

Teaching at the university has been fantastic! The students are great, there are so many resources and I get to pretty much do whatever I want (like have them watch and analyze the language and cultural issues in the Lost pilot parts 1&2). On Friday night, we went to a birthday party for one of Kinsey's students. It was a good time. Everything about living in Diego and working at the university is amazing.

Now I'm in Tana and about to head out on an epic adventure of baobab trees and tsingy forests, floating down a river, and traveling across some of the worst national roads in country. It should be a grand time. I wish you were all here to go with us!

You'll have to wait for my Lost review... next time...

If you don't hear from me in the next two weeks, I was eaten by a crocodile.

No comments: